Purchase Tickets to 'Classics Concerts'
Tickets for concerts are available 3 weeks prior at Ten Thousand Villages in downtown Newton, Faith and Life Bookstore in downtown Newton, or the NMKSO Office, 120 W. 6th, Ste. 120, M-Th 2-5 p.m., Fri. 9 a.m.-noon.
- Adults $14 at door, $12 advance
- Students $7 at door, $6 advance
- Under 12 admitted free with and adult
Purchase Tickets for the Summer Music Concert
Tickets For Summer Music Concert are available at Ten Thousand Villages, Faith & Life Bookstore, or the NMKSO office, 120 W. 6th in downtown Newton approximately 4 weeks prior to concert.
- All tickets $15 at door, $12.50 advance
Want to play in the orchestra?
Auditions will be held for the following:
- Principal Trumpet
- Section String
- Substitute Wind/Brass/Percussion
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
2012-2013 Young Soloist Competition Winners:
Ardys Woodward, flute, Newton High School;
Natalie Wiens, cello, Tabor College
Braden Unruh, trumpet, Goessel High School;
Joel Boettger, clarinet, Bethel College
If you'd like to sponsor one of our events, contact us.
- Excel Hustler
- Midland National Bank
- Newton Medical Center
- Holiday Inn Express
- Via Christi Clinic
- Radio Kansas
- Asbury Park
- Central Care Cancer Center
- Cottonwood Pediatrics
- First Bank
- Goossen Law Offices
- IBM Corporation
- Kidron Bethel/Schowalter Villa
- Newton Presbtyterian Manor
- Adrian & Pankratz, P.A.
- Axtell Clinic
- Central Kansas Community Foundation
- The Citizens State Bank
- Couch Musical Instrument Repair
- Designs by John
- Faith & Life Bookstore
- Harold F. Schorn II Attorney
- J.P. Weigand
- Jerry Wall Construction
- Knudsen Monroe & Co., LLC
- McHugh Violin Shop
- Miller Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Petersen Funeral Home
- Prairie Harvest
- Remax Associates/Gary Franz Team
- Edward Jones/Mark Frazier
- Ford Hearing & Audiology
- Harvest Greenhouse
- Livingrooms by Gayle
- Peabody State Bank
- Petitjean, Whitfield, & Assoc.
- Ruzen Flowers
- Steely & Schimming, LLC